To install a window what you a need : A window CD
Now a days in India most of the CD's in the market are pirated windows cd. Pirated windows CD cost Rs 50 - Rs 200 while original CD cost around 5000.
So whenever you install windows from the pirated CD, then certainly in the long run you will experience some problem. As from pirated CD you can not have updates installed.
How to install a window:
- Insert Windows CD
- When computer is started press DEL to enter SETUP. Choose Default options there. When you choose default option, then first boot device becomes floppy. Change it to CD. In case you don't know how to enter SETUP. Try without doing any change there. Remember do not try to change so many things in SETUP.
- Message will come on the screen - TO boot from the CD press any key. Press Key
- Then it will ask in which drive to install. Select the drive
- Keep on doing things as they can be!
- Computer will restart - Keep sitting idle!
- Windows installation will start then
- It will ask for the key (code) . You should enter the code present on the CD. Normally written by marker on the CD.
- If there is not problem as such, windows would be installed successfully.
- In case virus is present in the hard disc, windows installation will be problem and drive need to be format.
- In case hard disc is not working properly, then also you can face the problem.
- Many times the windows installation is not done. Try again. Try another CD. This is when you use piurated CD and most of the Indians use pirated windows.
- After installing windows, install the anti virus and then the other softwares.
- Disable windows update before connection to internet and enable windows firewall and antivirus.
- Computer maintenance program are good for your computert and the suitable one you can download from the website www.download.com