How to prepare for IIT JEE / AIEEE
A: Choosing the Right Material
- Choose the proper and concept based books. The list of the books should not be endless.
- In brief the number of books should comprise of conceptual books, previous year question papers, Question bank based books, and at least 1 question bank based book with unsolved questions.
- You should also enroll to one correspondence course or classroom course which also offers complete study material.
- Go through the study material and the books properly and completely.
B: How to study
- Do not leave tough topics for the last.
- Do not believe in the concept “Let me strengthen my strong point, so that I can compensate my weak point”. In such types of examinations, there is so much intense competition that you do not have any option.
- The concept should be “I should know everything and I should have few topics as my strongest point”.
- If you are weak in Mechanics, you can not do well in Physics. So never skip the mechanics.
- If you are weak in Math’s, you will not be able to understand and solve the physics problems easily. Math’s is the language of physics.
- Chemistry is the easiest part and normally student does not give much attention to it. You have to score very good marks in chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry should not be left for last. You should have complete Inorganic chemistry 4-5 months before the exams, followed by regular revision.
- In Organic Chemistry, you should understand the General Inorganic Chemistry first, as that is the most conceptual part and also most of the questions are asked from this section.
- In Math’s, try to focus on Algebra and Calculus and easy topics like coordinate and trigonometry should be well mastered.
- Normally in exams, math decides that you will be selected or not, while physics and chemistry decide your rank.
C: Your Schedule
- Study daily for at least 4 hours.
- Complete your assignment in time.
- Try to have balance between your school study and competitive exams, rather than giving complete preference to one and neglecting the other.
- Plan you schedule such that your course should get completed 3 – 4 months before the exams and before exams you should have 2 complete revision and good test practice.
- Hard work pays a lot. However intelligent you are, you have to do the hard work.
- Do not waste your precious time in regular chatting or in such activities. Playing games will keep you fit and you will enjoy the studies.
- Have proper meal.
How Aryan Classes can help you?
- Correspondence: You can enroll for our study material, which is well refined and developed by the IIT’ians
- All our faculty is committed, experienced and are from the premiere institutes of India.
- Classroom: Our classes are arranged to complete course, sufficiently before the exams, followed by proper revisions and regular tests. For more, refer to the brochure of the Aryan Classes
- We are committed to give you the best.
Wishing you all the best.