SCRA 2013 Written Result: Click here
SCRA 2013 Answer Keys - CLick here
- SCRA 2013 List of student whose fee have not been received by the UPSC: Click here
- Number of vaccanices: 42, 1 seat reserved for PH
- Reservation to SC, ST, OBC and PH
- Exam conducted by UPSC. www.upsc.gov.in
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply online through website: www.upsconlince.nic.in
- The admit card can be downloaded three weeks before the exam from the UPSC website.
- There is a negative marking in the question Paper. Use only black ball pen.
- Age limit: Candidated must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years on 1st Jan 2013. Upper age limit relaxation to SC/ST by 5 yeas and 3 years to OBC candidates. For more information see the complete notification
- Education Qualification: Must have passed the intermediate or equivalent exam by second division atleast with Mathematics and either Physics or chemistry as one of the subject. For more details go through the notification.
- Fee: No fee for females, SC, ST and PH. Others have to pay Rs 100.
- Detailed instruction regarding how to fill the application form and code etc are already given on the site www.upsconline.nic.in
- 3 papers of 200 marks each (paper 1: General Ability, Paper 2: Physical Science i.e. physics and chemisry, paper 3- maths)
- Objective type questions . No use of calculator
- They will complete their apprentice/egineering at BIT, MESRA. In first year they would be paid monthly stipend of Rs 9100.
- Age Eligibility: 17 -21 years as on 1st Jan 2013. (Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC, there are other relaxation also, kindly go through the notification),
- Educational Qualification Eligibility: Must have passed/appearing 12th class with PCM or PC or PM as the subjects. Student should qualify 12th class by atleast second division (50%). Graduatees in mathematics and student doing engineering courses can also apply. For detailed information kindly go through the notification.
- Download complete notification: Click here or click here
Date of Notification: 22/10/2011
- Examination Notice No: 01 / 2012 - SCRA
- Last Date for receipt of application: 21/11/2011 , 11: 59 PM
- Date of Exam: 29/01/2012
- Number of vaccancies: 42 - 4vaccancies reserved for physically challenged candidates. Reservation to SC, ST and OBC as per rules.
- Application Form Only through Online from 22nd October 2011 - 21st Nov 2011.
- How to apply: Online Application only. Form available at http://www.upsconline.gov.in . Detailed instruction to fill form online are given on the website.
- Before filling the form online students should have the following: 1 scanned photograph 2: scanned signature . The scanned copy should be in jpg format only. Size of each file should not be more than 40 kb and not less than 3kb.
- Negative Marking
- UPSC Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Exam Centres: Click here
- Age Limit: Candidate must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years on 1st Jan 2012. i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd Jan 1991 and and not later than 1st Jan 1995
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years to student of SC/ST. Age relaxation of 3 years to OBC students.
- Education Qualification: Second division with mathematics in class 12th. For more about eligiility go through the employment news of 22nd October 2011.
- Fee: Females / SC / ST and PH exempted from payment of fee. Other students have to pay the fee of Rs 100. Many students have informed us that while submitting the form, challan receipt generated by the UPSC website is of Rs 50 and not Rs 100. Lot of students have confirmed this. This may be due to reduction in fee (more probable)or due to website error (least probable). - Fee later on updated by UPSC as Rs 50 (1st Dec 2011).
- How to pay fee by challan: Visit the SBI Bank and ask the person that yuou have to pay the fee by challan. Fillt he form accordingly.
- How to pay the fee: Either by remitting the money in branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/MASTER Credit/Debit card.
- No Fee exemption to OBC candidates
- If by mistake student submit more than 2 applications online, then the application with higher registration number (known as RID) would be considered valid.
- Result in March / April 2012
- Online Admit card, 3 weeks before the exam.
- Written Exam: Paper 1 (2 hrs): 200 Marks , Paper 2(2 hrs) 200 marks, Paper 3(2 hrs) 200 Marks = 600 Marks. All the three Paper on a single day.
- Paper 1: General Ability Test
- Paper 2: Physical Sciences (Physics + Chemistry)
- Paper 3: Mathematics
- All question would be objective, MCQ.
- Paper in English only
- UPSC has discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination
- Syllabus: Click here
- Download Complete SCRA Notification: Click here
- List of students whose fee have not been received by the UPSC for the SCRA: Click here
NOTE: SCRA would not be conducted in July 2012. In 2012 only opportunity for SCRA candidates is the one which would be conducted in Jan 2012. - As per UPSC Calendar 2012.